Since 1999, Volunteers of America, Dakotas has been removing barriers to provide afterschool and academic supports, character building, and well-being to children in our community.
Youth Center space includes:
- Fully licensed as afterschool programming
- 1:15 staff to child ratio
- Updated kitchen and dining room
- Game and craft room
- Computer lab with 10 individual workstations
- Herb and Esther Bowden Gymnasium, a full-size gym with a stage
- Fenced outdoor green space to include a playground, basketball court, and community gardens.
- Transportation to and from the Youth Center location is available.
Monday - Friday (school year hours): 3 PM - 9 PM
Monday - Friday (Summer hours): Noon - 6 PM
USDA Nondiscrimination Statement