A reliable support system is vital for a healthy lifestyle, and we are here to help. Volunteers of America, Dakotas can help you with mental health or addiction services using telehealth.
- Can be done from the comfort of your home
- Eliminates the need for child care or transportation
- Uses technology you already have – cellphone, laptop, or tablet
- Is an alternative to in-person care for individuals who live long distances from a qualified counselor
- Has a high success rate compared to in-person visits
Medicaid, Medicare and most insurances accepted. Sliding fee scale available to those who qualify, thanks to the Sioux Empire United Way.
Call us at 605-334-1414 today to schedule your appointment or to learn more.